In support of the updated Ten Year Plan to Address Issues Surrounding Housing and Homelessness in Benton County, the Housing Opportunities Action Council adopted five “Keystone” priorities on June 28, 2017. “Keystone” priorities are defined here as including work that requires cross-organizational efforts for success, being larger than any one organization can achieve independently. Workgroups have been formed around three of these keystone priorities: Comprehensive Care Coordination, Behavioral/Mental Health, and Housing Supply/Messaging.
Resources related to the Behavioral/Mental Health workgroup will be available through this page.
The overarching goal under this priority is defined as follows:
Behavioral / Mental Health: Increase capacity to provide mental health treatment and detox services; Strengthen partnerships with Law Enforcement and Mental Health to ensure mental health and other support needs are appropriately addressed.
- Charge to Workgroups, July 26, 2017
- HOAC Scanning the Landscape SUMMARY RECAP with Key Informant Additions_030817
- 2016 HOAC Surveying the Landscape FINAL 022217
- HOAC Keystone Strategies VISUAL_7.17.17
- HOAC DRAFT Goals & Strategies_Table_Framework_6.15.17
- Community Partner Map September 2017
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
|March 16, 2018|
|February 16, 2018||Agenda||Meeting Notes
Handout #1 | Handout #2
|January 19, 2018||Agenda||Meeting Notes|
|December 15, 2017||Meeting Notes|
|November 17, 2017||Meeting Notes|