In support of the updated Ten Year Plan to Address Issues Surrounding Housing and Homelessness in Benton County, the Housing Opportunities Action Council adopted five “Keystone” priorities on June 28, 2017. “Keystone” priorities are defined here as including work that requires cross-organizational efforts for success, being larger than any one organization can achieve independently. Workgroups have been formed around three of these keystone priorities: Comprehensive Care Coordination, Behavioral/Mental Health, and Housing Supply/Messaging.
Resources related to the Comprehensive Care Coordination workgroup will be available through this page.
The overarching goal under this priority is defined as follows:
Comprehensive Care Coordination: Increase capacity to provide for comprehensive, well-coordinated case management services aligned with health care transformation.
- Charge to Workgroups, July 26, 2017
- HOAC Scanning the Landscape SUMMARY RECAP with Key Informant Additions_030817
- 2016 HOAC Surveying the Landscape FINAL 022217
- HOAC Keystone Strategies VISUAL_7.17.17
- HOAC DRAFT Goals & Strategies_Table_Framework_6.15.17
- Community Partner Map September 2017
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
|December 14, 2017||Workgroup Meeting||Meeting Notes|
|November 16, 2017||System Gaps Mapping||Map|